Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Photography

Okay, so planning a wedding should come with planning a funeral. Oh my goodness there is so much to do and it is not all fun and games. So far we have booked our venue and I think we are about to book our photographer. This is totally a secret so don't tell anyone... we might have a photobooth!!!! Um, I am just a little excited. Also, I am going to apply online to the Crate & Barrel pays for your wedding contest. $100,000 towards a wedding. Wouldn't that be nice? Part of me wants to apply and ask if I can just take it as cash and use the rest for a down payment. Now here I am pretending as if I have won when I haven't even applied...

Also, I was thinking of having a predominant symbol through the theme of the wedding such as an ampersand or a plus sign. Good, bad? Ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Love the prominent symbol - I've seen that done really well before! Also, the photobooth idea excites me too! Wahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete